Stretch A Tenner 2020 Challenge
How does it work?
We give you £10 in cash to get you started!
Your aim is to transform this £10 into the largest amount you possibly can which will go towards supporting work at MADE4U.
It has to be safe & legal – the rest is down to your team’s imagination!
There are no pre-set targets – simply do your best.
We will have prizes, goodies and a fun ceremony to celebrate most money raised, most creative, etc.
Who can take part?
We are inviting 30 individuals, groups and teams to take part.
The challenge will run on a first-come-first-serve basis but we aim to prioritise local community who want to get involved!
What’s in it for you?
- Have an impact on the lives of those in need in ML2, through supporting MADE4U.
- Take advantage of advertising opportunities, showcasing your team or business.
- Logo and info to our website/social media for all teams raising £500 or more.
- Gives you a chance to team-build and have some fun!
- Try out a fun idea that you’ve been thinking about for ages!
- Is a great networking opportunity!
What we will do to help?
We can help by providing you with practical things such as collection buckets, flyers & info or to give you advice on fundraising ideas.
We are only ever a phone call or email away.
The 2020 Stretch A Tenner Challenge will end on Monday 23rd March 530pm.
Register your Team! Stretch A Tenner Challenge 2020